Party Walls

We are very experienced in the Party Wall etc. Act 1996 and all its requirements & procedures
party wall services for building owner or adjoining owner

The Party Wall Act could be applicable if:

  • You are a building owner wanting to carry out works to an adjoining party wall or structure
  • You wish to excavate close to a neighbouring property
    (for foundations or any other matter)
  • You want to build on or close to your boundary

Please note the above is not a definitive list of when the Party Wall etc Act is applicable.

Alternatively if you are the adjoining owner to the building owner undertaking any of the above works, you have certain rights.

We can act as Building Owners Surveyor, Adjoining Owners Surveyor or Joint Surveyor.

As your Party Wall Surveyor we will guide you clearly and impartially through the Act’s often confusing application, offer advice on the rights and remedies of the respective parties, and ensure that the statutory process runs smoothly.

As Party Wall Surveyors we offer the following services:

Initial advice on application of the Act
Formalising appointments
Compiling, issuing and responding to Party Wall Notices
Preparation of Schedule of Condition
Agreement of Party Wall Awards
Monitor works to ensure compliance with Party Wall Award

Get in touch with our friendly team

    Request a Callback

    Please complete your details in the form below and a member of the Ovolo team will be in touch soon.

    Start typing and press Enter to search

    Shopping Cart